MAIN EVENT: Open Seacliff SPR
This is our premiere event over the full course:
- Swim 1000m
- Paddle - 5km or 3.5km
- OPTION 1 - 5km Ski or Kayak Paddle - surf spec ski's must be used for SLSSA eligibility
- OPTION 2 - 3.5km SUP - all SUPs included in this category (race, inflatable, surf, open water etc)
- Run 5km
This event is open to Surf Life Saving and non-Surf Life Saving entrants.
Winners will be specified in the following categories:
- U17 - Individual Male, Individual Female, Team
- U19 - Individual Male, Individual Female, Team
- Open - Individual Male, Individual Female, Team
- Masters (over 30) - Individual Male, Individual Female, Team
If competing as a team, the Seacliff SPR teams can be comprised of 2 or 3 competitors.
Age classifications are set precisely on the date of the event. As an example if you turn 30 the day AFTER the event, you are consider for the OPEN age classification. Similarly if you turn 19 on the day of the event you will be considered for the U19 age classification. If you are in a team competing in the U17 or U19, your team will be classified by the age of your OLDEST team member. If ALL your team members are aged 30 on the day of the competition, you will be classified in the Masters category.